This fundraiser supports Kid Lit’s fight against the cruel separation of kids from their families at the U.S. border, and the work of reuniting families.
We are auctioning off dozens of great prizes, from query critiques, to signed first-edition New York Times bestsellers, and much more.
HOW TO ENTER RAFFLES
1. Make a donation to Kid Lit Says No Kids in Cages.
2. Browse our raffle items here.
3.Enter as many raffles as you like up to the dollar amount you’ve donated. For instance, if you donated $50, you can enter to win signed books, a critique of your work by a published author, and more!
4. To enter, fill out your your name, contact info, and proof of donation. You must enter this information for each giveaway you’re entering.
HOW TO ENTER AUCTIONS
1. With auctions, you can bid to win specific prizes, ranging from query critiques, signed first edition New York Times bestsellers, and a lot of other really cool stuff. Check out the auction items here. Interested in specific categories? Hover over “all items” in the dropdown to see the various categories available. These include: a chance to get feedback from some of the industry’s best agents and editors, query critiques, exclusive phone calls, and more. Want to search all YA/MG items? Click here. Picture book: click here.
2. The starting bid for all auction items is $25.
3. If you’d like to bid on an item, place your bid along with your name and email address in this format name (at) emailprovider (dot) com in the comments section before 11:59pm on Sunday, July 15th at midnight Eastern.
4. The final highest bid by 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday, July 15 will win the auction. Once you’ve been notified that you have won, you can make your donation to Kid Lit Says No Kids in Cages. You will be notified at that point how to send proof of your donation to claim your prize.
Unless noted otherwise, all signed books and other physical items are US only.